This is the first time that we are organising a joint triple helix “West Brabant stand”. A group of approximately ten prominent logistics service providers, the six West Brabant employment opportunity municipalities, regional secondary and higher vocational educational institutions ((MBO/HBO), TKI Dinalog and REWIN are working closely together to give form and content to participating at this fair.
The costs will be shared whereby Regio West-Brabant is bearing a substantial proportion.
What makes this trade fair participation unique is that West Brabant will not be represented as a collection of individual businesses and organisations but as a true collective speaking with one voice to convey a unified message about the strength of our region.
West Brabant’s story is currently being further developed and creates a mutually–agreed, solid basis for a regional logistics programme for the coming years.
Our collective standpoint is that, in our region we:
· provide opportunities for taking full advantage of the strong points of the Dutch entrepreneurial environment, thanks to our strategic position as regards economic key areas and our favourable accessibility by road water and rail,
· collaborate closely with authorities, entrepreneurs and educational institutions,
· have potential to grow: both literally in the field of business establishment – as well as − more figuratively – regarding innovation,
· excel in logistics education and knowledge development.
· in West Brabant we appreciate that sharing leads to improvement.
For more information about the trade fair in Munich and/or the logistics programme please contact Hanneke Bruinsma of REWIN E: H.Bruinsma@rewin.nl / T: 06-51134260
Posted on 07-02-2017